AIIMS Recruitment BBSR 2020
AIIMS Recruitment BBSR 2020 for Project Assistant/JRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing High School, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 27-04-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Project Assistant/JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||High School, Diploma|
Post Name:– Project Assistant/JRF
No of Post:- 1
Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Qualification for AIIMS Recruitment BBSR
High School or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. 1yr Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
|Age Limit||30 years as on the date of interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment BBSR
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview of AIIMS Recruitment BBSR . Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
Venue: Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Walk-in Date:- 27th April 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by State Council of Science and Technology and AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
For details on Investment visit the most reliable blog https://bestinvestmenttips.com